Shoutouts to all the bisexual people whose parents are secretly hoping they’ll settle down in a heterosexual relationship and get married and have biological children.
shoutout to the pan people who have no idea how to even come out to their parents
Shoutout to all the asexual people with parents that think they’re just not ready for sex yet.
Reblog if your icon is a fine piece of ass.
Time to show some love and appreciate these heroes.
Firefighters are some badass mutha fuckas
firefighters are incredibly under appreciated, this is sadly the first appreciation post to them and we need more of these, they literally walk through hell to pick up people and pull them out, they are all Castiels if all civilians are Deans, and they save animals, treating all like humans, i have never heard of a firefighter that has chosen not to save someone for there race or sex or sexuality or anything, a human is a human and an animal is an animal, i love these people and they don’t deserve to be ignored as much as they are
This is what it means to age gracefully…
God save the queen
I’m sick of the media telling us women can only be beautiful during a very tiny portion of their lives. Look at this amazing person, and tell me she hasn’t always been and remains to this day drop dead gorgeous.
Ladies, you’re always and forever beautiful. Remember that.
I’m not saying that beauty is the most important thing, I’m only saying your age will never steal it from you. So just keep rockin’ it.
should not be that close to this button
another person understands
its a metaphor on how easily it is to create life but at the same time equally easy.. to destroy it
i had to check and make sure that the last comment wasn’t made by john green
opens previously closed tab
Hey guys! In celebration of my new job i’m throwing a giveaway again~
Since everyone likes to cosplay, here’s your chance to build your own cosplay!
- 1 pair of contacts from pinkyparadise under $30
- 1 wig on ebay (or a different wig store of your choice) under $40
- 1 complete costume on ebay under $150
- 1 pair of shoes on ebay under $50
- 2 accessories of your choice under $60 (if you don’t want accessories i can buy you something on ebay/amazon equal to $60 value)
- Must be following rawsh0ck (i will check)
- For additional entries you can follow bruhnilla and my instagram (+2 entries each follow)
- Join featurepoints with my entrycode: TBYDRM (+5 entries)
- For many entries, buy something from this wishlist (+20 entries each purchase and +1 entry for each dollar spent- not including shipping)
- Winners will be chosen randomly by random.org!
- Likes will be ignored, but you may use it as bookmark
- You can reblog is as much as you want, but please, be considerate of your followers
- Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways
- Do not remove text
- And for the winner, keep your ask box open. The winner also has 48 hours to respond, if not i will pick a new winner
- I will ship internationally
The giveaway will end on January 1st, 2015